Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rollin' in Style

I guess I should finish talking about baby products for a while before yall get bored with my blog...so just bear with me, I think this is the last one for a while...

Don't know how I forgot to talk about one of my favorite new purchases for B. It's his stroller! I think I may have mentioned that with J, I ended up buying four different strollers between the time he was a newborn and two years old. It seemed like none were multi-functional enough as he transitioned through the next stages. I had the stroller that went with his car seat/travel set that could be used either with the bucket seat or alone, the snap 'n go stroller for the car seat (which is a must have, btw), then I got a fancy peg perego full size stroller and a jogging stroller for the extra space. I have since either gifter or sold all of those. For B, I knew I didn't want the stroller/car seat travel set as it was too big and bulky for me. So we got the sit and stand deluxe so I could still have a portion on the back for J to either sit and stand when he got tired of walking and still have enough space to use it with B's car seat. That stroller is great, but yeah, it's big and heavy and can be a hassle. What bugs me the most about it is that it seems as though B is so far out of my reach since he's on the front portion of the stroller and J is in the back, but we use it and it's nice.

But then (*cue the cheesy ta dah music*) during one of my outings to BRU, I saw this beautiful thing...



It's the Lamaze Indigo Stroller. What I LOVE most about this is that I can move the seat and turn B facing me or facing out(of course now, I keep him in my direction). The seat reclines fully back or sits up. It has a fun little toy and the black and white design just plain looks great!

Now, this stroller doesn't have the best reviews online and while I take that into account before making a purchase, I always like to try things on my own. So I took it for a test drive at BRU and it worked for me. I haven't had any off the squeeky wheels or other issues that some reviewers point out. I have definitely had my share of strollers and this one ranks near the top.

I am in love with this stroller and I love it even more because I caught it on a great sale and was also able to use a 25% discount coupon. SCORE :)

No comments: