Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Home on the Range...Or Something Like That

Hello folks in internet world! All is well here. I didn't realize it had been a few days since I put up a blog post, sorry about that. Nothing new really since my weekend updates in my last post. B is now four weeks old and wow, I can't believe it'll be his one month "birthday" in two days! It seems like it took forever for him to get here and now it seems like the days fly by. But by all accounts we are doing okay. B goes back to the doctor Friday, so I will have an update on his stats then. I have money on the fact that he's more than ten pounds now...This boy can EAT! I guess he's trying to catch up to J :)

In other news, we got the proofs back from our first family photo shoot. I am so excited to share them. Once I get the CD in the mail, I will post a few images. Let me just say that I have two of the most handsome boys on the planet! Our amazing photographer did a great job of capturing some oh-so-sweet moments during the session. I can't wait to get them back over there for our holiday shoot. But in the meantime, I won't leave you in suspense too long, so I will post some pics by the end of the week.

I had my check up at the doctor yesterday and all looks good. I am so thankful for great professionals here who have taken great care of me and my body. Even with the extensive surgery I had last year (more on that later), everything went much better than expected and by all accounts, all looks better than expected on the inside! I am amazed really given all that my little girls parts have been through. Just so glad that I found skilled doctors to pull me together enough!!!

Anyhow, off to take a quick nap...trying to make myself nap these days (who am I kidding, I won't go to sleep)...So off to clean and wash the dishes before this little one wakes up to EAT again...

Later loves :)

No comments: