Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bye Blogging Break...Hello 2012

Well, I have a lot of updating to do. We are in the midst of a great holiday break. Recaps to come as my blogging break is coming to an end. I will have full blog posts again when we return home in a few days. The boys are doing great, enjoying time with family and friends and being spoiled by grandmothers. Though breaks like this are always welcomed and nice, it's also good to be back home in our own beds and back to our routines, so we are looking forward to that as well.

As we face the last few hours of the year that is 2011, I am reflecting on how life has changed. I am still sad that it was a year that my dad didn't get to see. He has missed so much and he is missed so much. We continue to carry him in our hearts always! I have been trying to think of three words to sum up the year (I love that feature on the Sunday CBS morning news)and too many words come to mind...I mean, can I do anything in three words? So after much pondering, I am thinking "transitions through blessings" summarizes my year. Yeah, when I think about it, those three words seem powerful and fitting. What would your three words be? Interesting to think about, right?

Anyhow, like I said, full recaps of the holidays and the boys are coming zoo. Thanks for your patience and blessings on a great new year to you and your families.

No comments: