Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Weekend Everyone

It's FRIDAY :)...I guess that's reason for a happy dance, but around here, the days seem to flow together. Does that mean we've established a routine? Well, I guess we have some semblance of one, though added sleep would make it more productive. But at least, now that we're a week out from Mimi leaving, we pretty much know what to expect. I won't say that J has made it to school on time one time since mom has left though...but hey, there's always room for improvement, right?

I am sooooooo pleased to report that J had a good week at school. Yep, that's right...an entire week of great behavior and wonderful learning. Is he growing up??? Tear! That's my boy!

And in happy baby news, for the first time today, B took not one, but TWO car rides without screaming his lungs out of his chest. Granted our longest ride was 10 minutes, but hey, I will take what I can get. Is he growing up??? Double tears!!!

Anyhow, nothing really on tap for our weekend but family time, but hey, I'll take it.

I hope you and yours have a fabulous weekend and do something fun :)

No comments: