Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Uhhhhhhh

Don't you hate when you can't remember things??? Well, ideas for my blog posts hit me at random times during the day (SN: gotta start taking notes). I had my post for today all mapped out and alas, at the computer and can't for the life of me remember what I was going to write...Oh well...I guess this'll just be a quick hit until I remember.

B did well at the sitter/my friend's house yesterday on day one. He was a good baby and they agreed to have him back :). From all reports, he was pleasant for them and only got a little fussy when he was sleeping. He had so much fun that he celebrated by taking a three hour nap when we got home! Whew....So despite the fact that I wanted to get some mom time in with my little one, I did enjoy his sleeping so I could wash, clean and cook dinner. We got lots and lots of baby snuggles when he woke up, took his bath and played before bed.

And J is officially trying to be a true big boy. He waited in the car circle at school yesterday with my friend's daughter and got picked up and went home with them. We usually go to his classroom to pick him up before school is dismissed...Oh my baby! Next, he will be riding the bus (which he would LOVE if mommy let him do it...um, NO--well, not yet)...

So that's it for now. Off to list some stuff on Craig's List and do some work.

Later dolls and dudes :)

No comments: